Pee All That U Can Pee
New York is a paradise for public urinators.
All those shadowy corners, combined with a stark shortage of restrooms and an anything-goes civic attitude conspire to rapidly lower the inhibitions of all those revelers wandering the streets with distended bladders on any given night.
Now, thanks to the folks at “The New York World,” we know where public urination is practiced with near-Olympic rigor. Not the LES or Williamsburg, but Jackson Heights, Queens. There, in the 115th Precinct, police officers handed out a whopping 1,808 summonses for public urination last year.
Second place went to the 110th Precinct, next door, with a lowly 808 summonses.
(Photo credit Molly Meenson)
- the-hotel-lobby likes this
- rugcleaningmiami likes this
- bestconcretefloorpolishing likes this
- katelynninja likes this
- rusya-vizesi likes this
- the-recalcitrant likes this
- marshallmacduncan reblogged this from wnyc and added:
- marshallmacduncan likes this
- penamerican reblogged this from wnyc and added:
- bigbeautifulbro likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- penamerican likes this
- wnyc reblogged this from micropolisnyc and added:
- micropolisnyc posted this